Unleash your 850 Patriot Boost this winter with the Force Turbos Polaris 850 Patriot Boost Performance Exhaust This can delivers lighter weight, higher performance, and enhanced sound, thanks to the TIG welded full 304 stainless steel design.
Thanks to the unique rectilinear design, not only does this can complement the body lines of the classic Patriot RMK, but it also unlocks a higher level of performance while maintaining manageable sound levels.
This exhaust was designed by our bypass turbo team to specifically maximize the advantages of bypass technology. Every detail was accounted for, from the confident but not too loud sound, to the reduced powder bog, to being muff pot ready.
Our exhausts are fully manufactured out of 304 stainless steel, and TIG welded giving you a corrosion-proof product with long-term performance. Once used, the true living colors of the stainless steel, ranging from gold to blue, will appear for a stylish look.
Weighing only 9.5lbs, this exhaust is 40% lighter than the stock exhaust.
Force Turbos’ exhausts are constructed as a direct slip-on replacement, allowing for easy installation with a solid connection.
Polaris 850 Patriot Boost
- 850 Patriot Boost (2022)
- Full 304 stainless steel
- Solid construction
- Stage kit ready
- Reduces powder bog
- Low-tone, consistent sound quality (confident but not loud)
- Designed specifically to maximize the advantages of the bypass technology
- Unique sound wave collision design for confident yet manageable sound levels
- Muff pot ready / compatible
- High-flow design
- TIG welded
- Fits stock location mounts
- Lightweight design (reduces weight by 6.5lbs)
- Accepts stock spark arrestor
- Fabricated and designed by Force Turbos - West Valley City, Utah, U.S.A.
- Disclaimer: CA Customers - Proposition 65 Warning: P65Warnings.ca.gov