Our exhausts are fully manufactured out of 304 stainless steel, and TIG welded giving you a corrosion proof product with long-term performance. Once used, the true living colors of the stainless steel, ranging from gold to blue, will appear for a stylish look.
The Force Turbos Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo Back Exhaust is designed not only for great looks and sound, but to also utilize proven performance enhancing strategies. With the initial silencer acting as an expansion chamber that increase exhaust velocity when combined with the scavenging effect of the secondary exhaust.
Expect horsepower gains at or around 7 RWHP and 12 ft-lbs of torque.
Force Turbos’ exhausts are constructed as a direct slip-on replacement, allowing for easy installation with a solid connection.Ask a Question
2017-2022 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo
- Full 304 Stainless steel
- Stainless steel 02 bung
- Solid construction
- Low-tone, consistent sound quality
- High-flow Scavenging design
- V-band connections
- TIG welded
- Fits stock location mounts
- Lightweight design
- USFS approved Spark Arrestor included
- Our exhaust meets all US Forest service regulations with the spark arrestor installed. Check local and state regulations.
- Significant Horse Power and Torque gains
- Comes with Cat Delete
- Fabricated by Force Turbos - West Valley City, Utah, U.S.A.
- Disclaimer: CA Customers - Proposition 65 Warning: P65Warnings.ca.gov