Force Turbos pump fuel turbo system is designed specifically for all Kawasaki KRX units from 2020-2022.
With a boost level of 5 psi and high-volume design, you are sure to get the additional horsepower you are looking for with minimal stress on the motor. Your Kawasaki KRX will see a dramatic horsepower increase to the wheels, from 79 RWHP to near and above 119 RWHP and from 54 FTLBS torque stock to 81 FTLBS of torque with the turbo system.
Turbo System Includes the Following:
- Garrett Turbo
- Dynojet Powervision 3 with tune
- Dynojet Wideband AFR controller
- 2.5" aluminum charge tube
- 3" cold air intake
- 4 ply silicone
- Stainless steel high flow turbo supply pipe and exhaust components
- Braided stainless steel supply lines
- All necessary fittings, hoses, clamps, and hardware
- Dynojet UTV Clutch Kit for Kawasaki KRX 1000 (not included in the turbo system)
- Kawasaki KRX Big Injectors
- Kawasaki KRX Water to Air Assembly
Kawasaki KRX 2020
Kawasaki KRX 2021
Kawasaki KRX 2022
View or download PDF Instructions
The systems takes your KRX from 79 RWHP at the wheels to near or above 119RWHP.
Base fuel mapping included. Digital fuel controller tuning required for specific machine setup for optimum functionality.
5 psi low-pressure high-volume.
91 octane non-ehtanol fuel is compatible.
High flow performance resonator
Clutching is not provided with the turbo system but is needed. Whether purchased from Force Turbos or another manufacturer, you will need a clutch kit to control upper level rpms, to avoid running too high of rpm and hitting the rev limiter.
Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9am - 5pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions