*Due to overwhelming response, this product has a lead time of 12 days before shipping.
Force Turbos pump fuel turbo system is designed specifically for all Polaris General® 1000 units from 2016-2022 and Polaris General® 1000 XP units from 2020-2022.
With a boost level of 5 psi and high-volume design, you are sure to get the additional horsepower you are looking for with minimal stress on the motor. Your General will see a dramatic horsepower increase to the wheels from 68hp to near and above 105hp.
This system will fit all 2 door and 4 door Polaris General models.
Turbo system includes the following:
- Garrett Turbo
- Dynojet® Powervision 3 with tune
- 2.5” aluminum charge tube & cold air intake
- 4 ply silicone connection fittings
- Stainless steel high flow turbo supply pipe and exhaust components
- All necessary fittings, hoses, clamps, and hardware
- 2016 Polaris General
- 2017 Polaris General
- 2018 Polaris General
- 2019 Polaris General
- 2020 Polaris General
- 2021 Polaris General
- 2022 Polaris General
Polaris General XP
- 2020 Polaris General XP
- 2021 Polaris General XP
- 2022 Polaris General XP
Tai with Force Turbos shows you how to install the Force Turbos Polaris General Turbo System.
PDF Instruction Manual
- The system takes your General from 68hp at the wheels to near or above 120hp.
- Base fuel mapping included. Digital fuel controller tuning required for specific machine setup for optimum functionality.
- For diagnostics and tuning AFR and Boost gauges recommended.
- 6 psi low-pressure high-volume.
- 91 octance non-ethanol fuel is compatible.
- High flow performance resonator.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am - 5 pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions.