*Due to overwhelming response, this product could have a lead time of 3 days before shipping.
Force Turbos “XPBT” (“B” is for BIG) turbo system is designed specifically for all Polaris RZR XPT units (2016-2019).
With a boost level of 7 psi and high-volume design, you are sure to get the additional horsepower you are looking for with minimal stress on the motor. Your RZR XP Turbo will see a dramatic horsepower increase to the wheels from 115-120hp to above 185 and near 225.
XPBT includes the following:
Garrett 2860RS Dual Ball bearing turbo · Stainless steel V-Band exhaust housing · Dynojet Power Vision fuel controller with base map · Dynojet Wide Band · 2.5” aluminum charge tube · 3.0” aluminum cold air intake · 4 ply silicone connection fittings · Stainless steel 3” exhaust with solid core flex bellows · Turbosmart external wastegate set base at 7 psi· Turbosmart custom blow off valve · Stainless steel long flow tube header design · All necessary fittings, hoses, clamps, and hardware · Fitted turbo heat shield.
Frequent system upgrade options:
- Bigger turbo
- Larger fuel injectors
- Internal motor parts
- A divorced crank pressure tank
- Clutching (not included with this system). See our clutchs kit and component options to meet your needs.
FAQ and answers XPBT:
- Performance expectations:
- The system takes your Polaris RZR XP Turbo from 115-120 hp at the wheels to above 185 hp and near 225 hp on the stock motor and components.
- Base fuel mapping included. Digital fuel controller tuning required for specific machine setup for optimum functionality.
- For diagnostics and tuning AFR and Boost gauges recommended.
- Boost level:
- 7 psi or higher
- Fuel considerations:
- At boost levels of 10psi or less, 91-octane non-ethanol fuel is compatible.
- System Exhaust:
- Stainless steel 3” exhaust with solid core flex bellows.
- Riding conditions:
- The system performs well in all terrains and conditions, including sand, mud, desert, rock crawling, and everyday use and adventure.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am - 5 pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions.
- Our goal is to have systems available for shipping within one to three business days. Feel free to call or email us to check availability and delivery options.
- Turbo system comes complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Force Turbos dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great success.
- Average Installation Cost:
- We recommend using our online dealer locator to find resources in your area that can provide information on installation costs.
- See Warranty & Disclaimer here