The Force Turbos Polaris 800 VCS Turbo System is the high-performance, zero-compromise turbo solution you have been waiting for. Powered by the VCS (Velocity Control System), we are able to eliminate fuel and air limitations seen in traditional turbo systems. By electronically maintaining and balancing manufacturer stock air, fuel and exhaust velocities we are able to maximize the bottom-end and mid-range response you would expect from a naturally aspirated engine while adding the top-end power of boost.
With its lightweight design, the Polaris 800 VCS Turbo System adds less than 12 pounds.
The installation of the turbo system is simple and doesn’t require any modification of the chassis or re-flashing of the ECU.
VCS SYSTEM COMPONENTS:
- SS electronically-controlled exhaust velocity valve
- Electronic velocity controller
- Oversized auxiliary aluminum air intake with velocity control valve
SYSTEM COMPONENT FEATURES:
Garrett Turbocharger with nickel coated oversized ported exhaust housing · Redline Fuel Controller · Upgraded Turbosmart Adjustable Wastegate · 2.5” Aluminum Charge Tube with Custom-designed Turbosmart Blow-off Valve · High-flow Aluminum Cold Air Intake Plenum · 4 Ply Silicone Connection Fittings · Stainless Steel Exhaust Components · Wiring Harness · Aluminum Airbox · Stainless Steel Oil Line.
Force Turbos' Polaris 800 VCS Turbo System is designed specifically for all Polaris 800 Cleanfire H.O. units, including the RMK-PRO 800 (2016-2020).
Frequent system upgrade options:
- Clutching (not included with this system). See our clutch kits and component options to meet your needs.
- Gauge package for diagnostics and tuning, including AFR and Boost gauges (recommended).
- Turbo specific reeds
*Due to overwhelming response, this product could have a lead time of up to 10 days before shipping.
Polaris 800 Cleanfire H.O.
This turbo system was specifically designed for Polaris snowmobiles with the 800 Cleanfire H.O. engine.
- 2016 Polaris 800 Axys
- 2017 Polaris 800 Axys
- 2018 Polaris 800 Axys
- 2019 Polaris 800 Axys
- 2020 Polaris 800 Axys
- 2021 Polaris 800 Axys
Polaris 800 Cleanfire H.O.
While designed with the PRO-RMK in mind, this system was built for the 800 Cleanfire H.O. engine, and can be applied to almost any sled running that engine, including: RMK KHAOS, SKS 155, RMK EVO, Switchback PRO-S, Switchback XCR, Switchback Assault, and RUSH PRO-S.
- This system will take your snowmobile from approx. 145 hp to approx. 200 hp and above with higher boost levels.
- Base fuel mapping included. Digital fuel controller tuning required for specific machine setup for optimum functionality.
- For diagnostics and tuning AFR and Boost gauges recommended.
- Turbo system comes preset from 3-10 psi with the ability to run up to 12 psi.
- 91 octance non-ethanol fuel is compatible. Force Turbos recommends running race fuel for more reliable performance.
- Initial tank following turbo system install: 110 race fuel or equivalent
- Boost levels from 3-4lbs: 91 Octane with no more than 10% ethanol
- Boost levels from 5-7lbs: Mix of 50% 91 Octane (no more than 10% ethanol) with 50% 110 race fuel or equivalent
- Boost levels from 7lbs and up: 110 race fuel or equivalent
- Anticipate higher octane mixtures required for low elevation systems (from sea level to 3,000 feet)
Depending on boost levels, quality of fuel available, and other factors, the rider can consider experimenting with increased pump fuel ratios as long as you use extreme caution, and look for warning signs. Indicators and warning signs to look for to ensure your fuel mixture is in an acceptable range for proper engine operation can be: Engine detonation, loss of power, above normal engine temperatures, loose or broken spark plugs cause from detonation and general performance problems.
- Force Turbos systems come complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Force Turbos dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great success.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am - 5 pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions.