*Due to overwhelming response, this product could have a lead time of 3 days before shipping.
Force Turbo's Ski-Doo 850 Turbo System is designed specifically for all Ski-Doo 850 units (2017-2020).
The Ski-Doo 850 Turbo System is the best, most user-friendly turbo on the market with boost set at 6psi. With its lightweight design, it adds less than 12 pounds.
The installation of the turbo system is simple and doesn’t require any modification of the chassis or re-flashing of the ECU.
Force Turbos Ski-Doo 850 Turbo System includes the following:
Garrett 2860 turbo · Redline G3 Fuel Controller · 2.5” aluminum charge tube with custom designed Turbo Smart blow-off valve · 2.5” aluminum cold air intake · 4 ply silicone connection fittings · Stainless steel downpipe · Wiring harness · Aluminum airbox · Stainless steel oil line.
Frequent system upgrade options:
- 2017 Ski-Doo 850
- 2018 Ski-Doo 850
- 2019 Ski-Doo 850
- 2020 Ski-Doo 850
- This system will take your snowmobile from approx. 145 hp to approx. 200 hp and above with higher boost levels.
- Base fuel mapping included. Digital fuel controller tuning required for specific machine setup for optimum functionality.
- For diagnostics and tuning AFR and Boost gauges recommended.
- Turbo system comes preset at 6psi with the ability to run up to 12 psi.
- 91 octance non-ethanol fuel is compatible. Force Turbos reccomends running race fuel for more reliable performance.
- Force Turbos systems come complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Force Turbos dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great success.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am - 5 pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions.