The 850 Ski-Doo Turbo needs a weight that is designed for quick response yet aggressive to harness all the potential power. We have done just that and made it easily adjustable to match up with any additional tune horsepower you may be adding. The clutch weight is a very important component to match the machine's power and load requirements. Improper clutching will lead to horsepower loss and excess heat. The Force Turbos weights will minimize clutching heat and get all of your power to the snow where it belongs.
Ski-Doo 850 Factory Turbo (2020-2021)
Follow manufactures recommendation for clutch arm replacement. General knowledge of clutch arm loading required for proper installation and effectiveness.
- Designed specifically for the Ski-Doo 850 Factory Turbo to improve shift points to shift torque loads out after proper rpm gains
- Designed for maximum flexibility in weight distribution across the arms for customization required with performance upgrades
- Improves clutch back shifting improving response
- Aligns engagement of primary and secondary clutching to eliminate drive on feel and reduce belt heat
- Improves hold back on down hill descents
- Can be fine tuned without removal following installation
- Weights can be loaded from 71 – 89.4 grams