The Redline G3 Fuel Controller, developed by Redline Performance in Canada, is an easy and effective way to add/cut fuel on direct-injected vehicles with a turbo system. This fuel controller senses boost levels with an internal 4 bar map sensor and has the capability to add/trim fuel at all elevation levels. It is easy to tune and comes with free downloadable software. Force Turbos will supply a proven base map for your machine and leave it open to all fueling capabilities.
Redline Fuel Controller includes:
Redline G3 Fuel Controller · Universal wiring harness · All fittings and hoses.
FAQ and answers:
- Where does it fit?
- This controller fits snowmobiles that are fuel injected and use a set of secondary injectors. Our fuel controller will replace other fuel controllers on the market as long as you want to use a secondary injection system.
- Possible issues this part corrects:
- Other fuel controllers in the market do not give you the possibility to tune or adjust your map.
- How does it work?
- Our Redline G3 Fuel Controller is a parallel fueling option for all snowmobiles with a turbo system and secondary injectors. It adds fuel as boost increases through a set of secondary injectors, that is added on the intake air plenum. Our fuel controller does not capture and release the signal from ECU, but it runs separately. It just needs an injector pull signal to be able to fire the injectors.
- How does it add or trim fuel?
- It comes with a set of wires, and two hoses, one used for sensing barometric pressure, which will be left open. The other hose is to sense boost, so it needs to be connected to a pressure source. In our turbo systems, we connect it to a pressure and vacuum side of the motor. By connecting it this way the fuel controller will sense vacuum and will react faster when the machine is off the throttle, thus taking away fuel faster than it would be connected to a fuel reference. To get more fuel at a faster rate, you can connect it to a boost signal only, no vacuum. There are arguments for either type of set up as to which works best.
The fuel controller will trim fuel based on elevation or if there’s a change in the barometric pressure (i.e. storms). These parameters can be adjusted and tuned.
Also, it will add fuel on RPM and boost pressure.
- Will I need to download software to adjust my map?
- The software to tune this fuel controller is a free downloadable software, called Tuner Pro RT.
- Will I need to make adjustments to my map?
- Our fuel controller comes with a proven base map developed by Force Turbos. You will need to do minimal adjustments to your specific area and riding style, unless you have a custom-built snowmobile, which will require more adjustments to the map.
In order for the controller to work, you will need three different files: an ADF file, which allows you to do the data acquisition or data log; an XDF file which enables the communication between your computer and fuel controller; and a BIN map, which is specific for the different machines. All our fuel controllers come with these three files included.
- Can I do data log with this fuel controller?
- Yes, the ADF file included in the controller allows you to do data acquisition. You can data log RPM, barometric pressure, and boost. In order to data log, you will need to connect the computer to the fuel controller. The computer will be your storage. There is no internal storage in the controller.
- The new version of the fuel controller is waterproof. They are filled with epoxy, so water cannot get into it.
- How do I know the fuel box is working?
- The fuel controller has a red light inside that you can see when you take off the plug from the side. This is your status light. If the fuel controller is connected properly and it is getting power, the light will turn bright red and blink like a heartbeat. If there’s any problem, like a bad ground, the light will blink at a fast rate and be dimmed.
- Ready to ship within one business day.
- Redline G3 Fuel Controller comes complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation.
Return & Warranty:
- Please see our Return and Warranty Policy here.