This product was designed for the discerning rider who likes to live dangerously but still keep things civilized. It has a deep, low tone that is slightly louder than stock but gives you the high-performance sound you are looking for.
Our exhausts are fully manufactured out of 304 stainless steel, and TIG welded giving you a corrosion proof product with long-term performance. Once used, the true living colors of the stainless steel, ranging from gold to blue, will appear for a stylish look.
The Force Turbos Polaris RZR RS1 Exhaust is designed not only for great looks and sound, but to also utilize proven performance enhancing strategies. With the initial silencer acting as an expansion chamber that increase exhaust velocity when combined with the scavenging effect of the secondary exhaust.
Force Turbos’ exhausts are constructed as a direct slip-on replacement, allowing for easy installation with a solid connection
This exhaust will accept the stock USFS approved spark arrestor.
Polaris RZR RS1
- 2018 Polaris RZR RS1
- 2019 Polaris RZR RS1
- 2020 Polaris RZR RS1
- 2021 Polaris RZR RS1
- 2022 Polaris RZR RS1
Polaris RZR RS1
- Full 304 stainless steel
- Our exhaust meets all US Forest service regulations with the stock spark arrestor installed. Check local and state regulations.
- Solid construction
- Low-tone, consistent sound quality
- High-flow design
- TIG welded
- Fits stock location mounts
- Lightweight design
- Accepts stock spark arrestor
- Fabricated by Force Turbos - West Valley City, Utah, U.S.A.
- Disclaimer: CA Customers - Proposition 65 Warning: P65Warnings.ca.gov