The Polaris RZR Pro R Stage 2 SNYPR Clutch Kit provides the perfect blend of high-level performance and ease of adjustment.
The SNYPR advantage:
- Gain top speed over the stock clutching resulting in faster drag times.
- Better power transfer than stock clutching. With RZR Pro Rs weighing in at 2100lbs, clutching can make a massive difference.
- Better compression rate clutch springs. Hold tension on the belt better giving you less heat in the clutches and an overall better driving experience.
- Quicker back shifting when off the throttle. This always keeps you in the correct gear ratio which eliminates belt slip and erratic driving conditions.
- More responsive feel - Make the car feel more excitable to drive.
- Less belt slip resulting in longer belt life and less heat buildup in the clutches.
- Longer clutch life means less money spent in the long term.
- Easy to adjust fly weight. No need to remove the weight from the vehicle for adjusting.
The SNYPR kit includes:
- BMP SNYPR weights
- BMP Helix
- BMP primary spring
- BMP secondary spring
- Setup guideline
Frequent system upgrade options:
- Polaris RZR Pro R Torquelink tune
- Force Turbos Pro R Right Hand Clutch Intake Tube
- Force Turbos Pro R Pre Air Box High Flow Intake
- Force Turbos Pro R Cold Air Intake
- Polaris RZR Pro R - 2022