Take the guesswork out of your air:fuel ratio with the new single channel Wideband CX for Can-Am. This small device plugs directly into the diagnostics port and has a wideband sensor that is installed into the exhaust for real-time monitoring that is stored in your Power Vision. You can then review it at any time using your Dynojet Power Core Software Suite to help you maximize your performance and get the most out of your fuel ratio.
The Wideband CX is a plug-and-play kit with no extra cables like other O2 sensors on the market. Keep your Can-Am running at peak performance and create a better driving experience with the Wideband CX paired with your Power Vision.
- Plug-and-play kit
- Integrates AFR data from the O2 sensor with the OEM databus
- Ensures real-time O2 AFR accuracy and avoids single offset issues
- Works with Dynojet’s PowerCore Software Suite
- Ensures real-time wideband o2 AFR accuracy
- Use with Power Vision 3 only
- Can-Am Trail / Sport / Commander 1000
- Can-Am Defender 1000
- Can-Am X3
- Polaris RZR Pro XP (2021-2023)
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo (2016-2021)
- Polaris RZR Turbo R (2022-2023)
- Polaris General 1000 (2016-2023)
- Polaris Ranger (2016-2023)