Force Turbos' Universal BOV is designed to fit into a silicone charge tube with a 1” port size.
Force Turbos worked with TurboSmart, one of the top turbo component companies in the world to bring you a no-hassle vehicle-specific vent to atmosphere BOV assembly.
This BOV is machined to tight tolerances and specifically designed to work with the air flows of your powersport vehicle.
Big side ports and an adjustable cap give you unlimited tuning options. Hard setting gives you a short piston stroke for fast throttle response and fast turbo shaft speeds or soft setting for longer piston throw and slower reaction. Either way you set it up you will be getting the ultimate in performance.
There are no piston working O-rings to wear out, warp, become brittle, or slow down the BOV’s function.
The BOV piston is hard coated for the longest life possible.
Assembly comes with a custom fitted sock for peace of mind that no dirt or debris can make it into the BOV outlet air ports.
- Robust billet aluminum construction with Hard coated full throw piston
- UTV specific BOV spring
- Adjustable throttle response. Set hard for the fastest action, loose for better control, or anywhere in between
- Dyno tested and real life proven in high horsepower applications
- Traditional “blow off sound” that people crave
- Assembly includes
- Pre-filter to keep dirt and sand out of the valve
- Cold air intake block off cap
- 2) clamps
- 1) BOV adapter
- Not recommended for mud bogging or submersing the vehicle
- Can-Am X3 2017-2020
- Designed to fit on all aftermarket charge tubes with a 1" male BOV port. (For specific manufacture fitment questions feel free to contact us directly)