*Due to overwhelming response, this product has a lead time of 14 days before shipping.
- Dynojet Wide band controller.
- Clutching (not included with this system). See our clutch kits and component options to meet your needs.
Expect horsepower gains of 30hp or more, depending on model and vehicle.
Does this turbo system fit 2 door and 4 door models?
- Yes, thus turbo system fits both 2 and 4 door models.
Does this turbo system use the stock air filter and air box?
- Yes, The stock air box and air filter are used with this turbo system
Does this system have an intercooler?
- No, The design of this system is high volume, low pressure an inter cooler is not needed for normal driving conditions and low boost level. If you would like to add an intercooler contact us directly.
Do I need to buy a clutch kit?
- Yes, A clutch kit is needed with the Polaris 1000/ 900 turbo system. This is sold as a separate item. If you have purchased a clutch kit from another supplier you will need to make sure that the clutch arms can add enough weight into them for a doubling of the horse power.
Does the turbo system come with a fuel map?
- Yes. The turbo system comes with a base map. There may be some additional tuning with Force Turbos to get the correct base map to match your Vehicle and ECU.
What limits are removed from the vehicle?
- We increase the stock tune RPM limits, speed limits, and some torque limits.
What is the install time?
- A professional mechanic can install the system in about 6 hours, while a home garage mechanic can take 8-10 hours or more.
How does this effect the reliability of our vehicle?
- Our turbo system was designed to give you increased performance while operating within the normal operating limits of the vehicle. Although our turbo system is capable of exceeding the recommended operational parameters of the vehicle, it would require making specific adjustments to the system to reach those levels.
Do I need to run race fuel?
- No. This turbo system was designed to run high quality 91 pump fuel.
Does this turbo system void my warranty?
- Yes. Adding any high-performance aftermarket accessories will void your warranty. Use at your own risk.
Is this unit forest service approved?
- Yes. A forest service approved spark arrestor is provided in the exhaust.
Can the vehicle be converted back to stock condition after the turbo system is installed?
- Yes. Our turbo system can be taken off and the vehicle can be returned to stock.
Does Force turbos offer support?
- Yes. Force turbos offers email or phone support during normal business Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm MST. Feel free to call us at 801-807-8046 or email email@example.com
Does Force Turbos have a dealer near me?
- Check out the “Dealer Locator” on our website. If there is not a dealer close to you, we will be happy to work with your preferred dealer to get you the vehicle of your dreams.