Force Turbo's Polaris RZR Aluminum Charge Tube, made from 2.5" aluminum, flows more air with a cooler intake air temperature (IAT) compared to stock. It includes a custom designed Turbosmart blow off valve to avoid strain on the turbo when on and off the throttle.
This tube upgrade also gives you better throttle response and increased performance, because the turbo will continue freewheeling after the throttle is let off, giving you a faster spool up and less wear and tear of the turbo system.
- Aluminum for heat dissipation
- High volume design
- Lower charge tube air temperatures
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the advantage of your aluminum tube over silicone? Currently I run the silicone. Thanks
Thank you for the question,
* Aluminum charge tubes can handle more boost.
* Aluminum charge tubes will dissipate the heat from the air being compressed by the turbo charger.
* Aluminum charge tubes can be powder coated in any color that you want.
* Aluminum charge tubes have aluminum bungs welded to the charge tube giving your sensors the best signal they can get.
* Aluminum charge tubes are bigger giving you more air flow under higher boost levels.
* Aluminum charge tubes looks better.
- RZR Pro XP (2020-2024)
- RZR Pro XP 4 (2020-2024)
- RZR Turbo R (2022-2024)
- RZR Turbo R 4 (2022-2024)
- RZR XP Turbo (2016-2021)
- RZR XP 4 Turbo (2016-2021)
- 2.5” Aluminum Pipe
- 4 ply silicon fittings
- T-bolt clamps
- TIG Welded
- Machined map sensor bung
- Turbosmart Blow off valve
- BOV pre-filter fabric sock