Force Turbo's Polaris RZR XP Turbo 1000 Aluminum Charge Tube, made from 2.5" aluminum, flows more air with a cooler intake air temperature (IAT) compared to stock. It includes a custom designed Turbosmart blow off valve to avoid strain on the turbo when on and off the throttle.
This tube upgrade also gives you better throttle response and increased performance, because the turbo will continue freewheeling after the throttle is let off, giving you a faster spool up and less wear and tear of the turbo system.
- Aluminum for heat dissipation
- High volume design
- Lower charge tube air temperatures
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo (2016-2021)
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S (2018-2021)
- Polaris RZR Pro XP (2019-2023)
- 2.5” Aluminum Pipe
- 4 ply silicon fittings
- T-bolt clamps
- TIG Welded
- Machined map sensor bung
- Turbosmart Blow off valve
- BOV pre-filter fabric sock