*Due to overwhelming response, this product could have a lead time of 3 days before shipping.
Force Turbos' Ski-Doo Rotax 850 E-TEC Turbo System is designed specifically for all Ski-Doo Rotax 850 E-TEC units, including the Summit X (2017-2020).
Choose between the SI (Stock Injector Controller) or HO (High Output with Stock and Auxiliary Controller). The SI is meant to be run from 3-5lbs PSI, while the HO is designed for 6-10lbs PSI.
With its lightweight design, the Ski-Doo Rotax 850 E-TEC Turbo System adds less than 12 pounds.
The installation of the turbo system is simple and doesn’t require any modification of the chassis or re-flashing of the ECU.
Turbo System Includes:
Garrett Turbocharger · Redline Fuel Controller · Upgraded Turbosmart Adjustable Wastegate · 2.5” Aluminum Charge Tube with Custom-designed Turbosmart Blow-off Valve · High-flow Aluminum Cold Air Intake Plenum · 4 Ply Silicone Connection Fittings · Stainless Steel Exhaust Components · Wiring Harness · Aluminum Airbox · Stainless Steel Oil Line.
Frequent system upgrade options:
- Clutching (not included with this system). See our clutch kits and component options to meet your needs.
- Gauge package for diagnostics and tuning, including AFR and Boost gauges (recommended).
- Turbo specific reeds
Ski-Doo Rotax 850 E-TEC
- 2017 Ski-Doo 850
- 2018 Ski-Doo 850
- 2019 Ski-Doo 850
- 2020 Ski-Doo 850
- This system will take your snowmobile from approx. 145 hp to approx. 200 hp and above with higher boost levels.
- Base fuel mapping included. Digital fuel controller tuning required for specific machine setup for optimum functionality.
- For diagnostics and tuning AFR and Boost gauges recommended.
- Turbo system comes preset at 3-10 psi with the ability to run up to 12 psi.
- 91 octance non-ethanol fuel is compatible. Force Turbos reccomends running race fuel for more reliable performance.
- Force Turbos systems come complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Force Turbos dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great success.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am - 5 pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions.