*Due to overwhelming response, this product could have a lead time of 3 days before shipping.
Force Turbos' Ski-Doo Rotax 850 E-TEC Turbo System is designed specifically for all Ski-Doo Rotax 850 E-TEC units, including the Summit X (2017-2020).
Our HO (High Output with Stock and Auxiliary Controller) system is built to maximize the performance of your sled. The HO system is designed for 6-10lbs PSI.
With its lightweight design, the Ski-Doo Rotax 850 E-TEC Turbo System adds less than 12 pounds.
The installation of the turbo system is simple and doesn’t require any modification of the chassis or re-flashing of the ECU.
Turbo System Includes:
Garrett Turbocharger with nickel coated oversized ported exhaust housing · Redline Fuel Controller · Upgraded Turbosmart Adjustable Wastegate · 2.5” Aluminum Charge Tube with Custom-designed Turbosmart Blow-off Valve · High-flow Aluminum Cold Air Intake Plenum · 4 Ply Silicone Connection Fittings · Stainless Steel Exhaust Components · Wiring Harness · Aluminum Airbox · Stainless Steel Oil Line.
Frequent system upgrade options:
- Clutching (not included with this system). See our clutch kits and component options to meet your needs.
- Gauge package for diagnostics and tuning, including AFR and Boost gauges (recommended).
- Turbo specific reeds
Ski-Doo Rotax 850 E-TEC
- 2017 Ski-Doo 850
- 2018 Ski-Doo 850
- 2019 Ski-Doo 850
- 2020 Ski-Doo 850
- This system will take your snowmobile from approx. 145 hp to approx. 200 hp and above with higher boost levels.
- Base fuel mapping included. Digital fuel controller tuning required for specific machine setup for optimum functionality.
- For diagnostics and tuning AFR and Boost gauges recommended.
- Turbo system comes preset at 3-10 psi with the ability to run up to 12 psi.
- Initial tank following turbo system install: 110 race fuel or equivalent
- Boost levels from 3-4lbs: 91 Octane with no more than 10% ethanol
- Boost levels from 5-7lbs: Mix of 50% 91 Octane (no more than 10% ethanol) with 50% 110 race fuel or equivalent
- Boost levels from 7lbs and up: 110 race fuel or equivalent
- Anticipate higher octane mixtures required for low elevation systems (from sea level to 3,000 feet)
Depending on boost levels, quality of fuel available, and other factors, the rider can consider experimenting with increased pump fuel ratios as long as you use extreme caution, and look for warning signs. Indicators and warning signs to look for to ensure your fuel mixture is in an acceptable range for proper engine operation can be: Engine detonation, loss of power, above normal engine temperatures, loose or broken spark plugs cause from detonation and general performance problems.
- Force Turbos systems come complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Force Turbos dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great success.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am - 5 pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions.