*Due to overwhelming response, this product has a lead time of 12 days before shipping.
The Polaris Axys 850 Patriot VCS Pump Fuel Turbo System is the high-performance, zero-compromise bypass turbo solution you have been waiting for. Powered by the VCS (Velocity Control System), we are able to eliminate fuel and air limitations seen in traditional turbo systems. By maintaining and balancing manufacturer stock air, fuel, and exhaust velocities. We are able to maximize the bottom-end and mid-range response you would expect from a naturally aspirated engine while adding the top-end power of boost.
With its lightweight design, the Polaris Axys 850 Patriot VCS Pump Fuel Turbo System adds less than 12 pounds.
The installation of the turbo system is simple and doesn’t require any modification of the chassis.
VCS SYSTEM COMPONENTS:
- Manually controlled exhaust bypass velocity valve
- Oversized auxiliary aluminum air intake with velocity control valve
SYSTEM COMPONENT FEATURES:
Garrett Turbocharger with nickel coated oversized ported exhaust housing · Upgraded Turbosmart Adjustable Wastegate · 2.5” Aluminum Charge Tube · High-flow Aluminum Cold Air Intake Plenum · 4 Ply Silicone Connection Fittings · Stainless Steel Exhaust Components · Map sensor · Aluminum Airbox · Stainless Steel Oil Line
Force Turbos' Polaris Axys 850 Patriot VCS is designed specifically for all Polaris Axys 850 Patriot units, including the PRO RMK AXYS 850 (2019-2022) and the RMK KHAOS AXYS 850 (2019-2022).
Frequent system upgrade options:
- Zero lag and we mean zero. Unlike traditional turbo systems that require reduced fuel through ECU manipulation or fuel pressure reduction to compensate for minimal air flow during turbine ramp up the VCS system ensures full fuel and air levels from the first touch of the throttle.
- Linear Acceleration: The rider will experience immediate and linear acceleration from start to finish. Eliminating turbo-lag enables experienced riders to ride in more technical terrain with the responsiveness of a naturally aspirated machine and the power of boost.
- Protect your machine: With turbine speed built prior to boost levels there is a dramatic reduction in heat build up eliminating the cost and weight of additional cooling mechanisms when operating at intermediate boost levels from 3-5 lbs. This ultimately can protect your engine from unnecessary ware.
The VCS Pump Fuel Turbo System was designed specifically for all Polaris Axys 850 Patriot units, including the PRO RMK AXYS 850 (2019-2022) and the RMK KHAOS AXYS 850. (2019 - 2022).
- This system will take your snowmobile from approximately 174* crank horsepower to approximately 200 crank horsepower at 5 pounds of boost.
- Base fuel mapping included.
- For diagnostics and tuning AFR and Boost gauges recommended.
- Turbo system comes preset at 5psi.
- Initial tank following turbo system install: 110 race fuel or equivalent
- Boost levels from 3-5lbs: 91 Octane with no more than 10% ethanol
- Anticipate higher octane mixtures required for low elevation systems (from sea level to 3,000 feet)
Depending on boost levels, quality of fuel available, and other factors, the rider can consider experimenting with increased pump fuel ratios as long as you use extreme caution, and look for warning signs. Indicators and warning signs to look for to ensure your fuel mixture is in an acceptable range for proper engine operation can be: Engine detonation, loss of power, above normal engine temperatures, loose or broken spark plugs cause from detonation and general performance problems.
- Force Turbos systems come complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Force Turbos dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great success.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am - 5 pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions.
*No official numbers released by Polaris, but specialized sites estimate this level considering is 9% higher than H.O. motors.