Polaris Axys / SKi-Doo 850 Turbo fix kit
Force Turbo's “Turbo fix kit” is designed for all Ski-Doo 850 & Polaris Axys units (2016-2019) that have a turbo system from other manufacturers.
Our turbo fix kit includes an add-on billet injector housings that fit between the throttle bodies and reed assemblies. It keeps a stock like the drivable feel and fueling scenario. This system has capabilities of data logging, add-on intake air temperature sensor, and it uses a free downloadable software.
Turbo Fueling upgrade includes the following:
- Tunable Redline G3 Fuel Controller · Billet aluminum intakes with secondary injectors · Plug and play wiring.
Frequent system upgrade options:
FAQ and answers:
- Performance improvements:
- It gives the end user the ability to adjust their own fueling through a set of add-on secondary injectors and fuel controller. Stock and reflashed ECU don’t always have enough fuel to take care of the added fueling requirement of a turbo. This upgrade allows for that adjustment.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am – 5 pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions.
- Our goal is to have systems available for shipping within one to three business days. Feel free to call or email us to check availability and delivery options.
- Our Turbo Fueling Upgrade comes complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Force Turbos dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great success.
Average Installation Cost:
- We recommend using our online dealer locator to find resources in your area that can provide information on installation costs.
Return & Warranty
- Please see our Return and Warranty Policy here.