Force Turbos Fuel System upgrade for Polaris Axys 800 units (2016-2018). Secondary injector assembly for additional fueling needs. Increases fuel as required with additional boost levels, low elevation applications and custom modifications.
Our fuel upgrade system includes; add-on billet injector housings that fit between the throttle bodies and reed assemblies. It keeps a stock-like feel and fueling scenario. Capabilities include data logging, add-on intake air temperature sensor, and use of a free downloadable software for custom tuning.
Turbo Fueling upgrade includes the following:
- Tunable Redline G3 Fuel Controller with a base map
- 2 Billet aluminum intakes with 60LB secondary injectors
- Plug and play wiring harness
- Necessary clamps, hardware and fuel line
Frequent system upgrade options:
- Add-on BOV Assembly.
- Turbo specific reeds.
- Adjustable wastegate actuator.
- Works in conjunction with Polaris Axys 800 Turbo Airbox Assembly
FAQ and answers:
- Performance improvements: It gives the end user the ability to adjust their own fueling through a set of add-on secondary injectors and fuel controller. Stock and reflashed ECUs do not always have enough fuel to satisfy the added fueling requirement of a turbo. This upgrade allows for that adjustment.
- Installation: Our Turbo Fueling Upgrade comes complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Force Turbos dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great success.