Force Turbos Affiliate Program Terms of Service.
These Terms of Service are entered into by and between you and Force Turbos LLC, a Utah limited liability company, ("Force") and govern the terms of Force's affiliate program (the "Affiliate Program"). BY SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BE THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AS WELL AS FORCE'S PRODUCT DISCLAIMER. Your participation in the Affiliate Program is conditioned on your acceptance of these Terms of Service and all terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Please read the Terms of Service carefully. If you do not want to agree to these Terms of Service, you must not participate in the Affiliate Program.
1. Eligibility for the Affiliate Program
To participate in the Affiliate Program, you must submit an application through Force's Affiliate Signup available at https://www.affiliatly.com/af-1040598/affiliate.panel?mode=register&hash=9c161af1f6. Force reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to accept or reject any application for membership in the Affiliate Program for any reason. Affiliates must be at least 18 years old in order to participate in the Affiliate Program.
You will receive commission for Qualified Referral to Force. The percentage of commission may change at any time and without notice.
"Qualified Referrals" mean customers referred by you to Force who: (1) use your unique discount code; (2) successfully purchase a Force product.
Affiliates who share the same personal / company details, including but not limited to, last name, email address, IP address, website details, or commission payment details, as their referred customer will be deemed to have made a "Self Referral." Referral commission and any earnings associated with this type of "Self-Referral" will not be paid. Force, in its sole discretion, will determine the classification of any referral as a "Self Referral".
Commissions earned on referrals become payable 30 days after the referred customer becomes a Qualified Referral. Your total commission amount must equal or exceed one hundred US Dollars ($100) before receiving a payment from Force. If your total commissions for a given month are less than $100, payment will be held until the total commissions equal or exceed $100.
If at any time a Qualified Referral files a credit card dispute, any earned Affiliate commission on the disputed charge shall become frozen in the your account until the dispute is settled. You will not receive any interest on commissions that have been frozen. If the dispute is settled in Force's favor, any associated earned Affiliate commission will become payable to you. If the dispute is settled in the Qualified Referral's favor, any associated earned Affiliate commission shall not be paid to you. If commissions have already been paid out to you, the amount of earned commissions on the disputed charges shall be debited to your account.
Commission payments will be paid in US Dollars and may be made via check or electronic payment (such as Paypal). You are responsible for paying all applicable fees associated with accepting payments, including but not limited to, currency conversion fees, transaction fees, withdrawal fees, deposit fees, and check cashing fees. Commissions are paid out on the first Friday of each month, or at Force's discretion.
In order to receive payments for earned commissions, you must provide Force a completed Form W-8 or Form W-9, as instructed by Force. You will be deemed to have permanently waived all rights to Commissions that were earned more than 120 days before submitting a completed Form W-8 or Form W-9 to Force. You are responsible for any and all tax liabilities, including, without limitation, income tax liabilities, that arise from or in any way relate to any commissions paid out to you by Force.
Force reserves the right to request documentation in order to approve your account. These requests may be made during the Affiliate Program application process or at any time while you have an active account in the Affiliate Program. If requests for documentation are not responded to in a timely manner, Force reserves the right to terminate, deactivate, or not approve your account.
You shall bear your own costs and expenses related to marketing and promoting Force and / or the Affiliate Program. Force is not obligated to reimburse or credit you for any marketing expenses. If Force does reimburse you for any marketing expenses, such reimbursement shall not create a duty or obligation to reimburse any future marketing expenses.
You may not engage in any of the following marketing activities and represent and warrant that your marketing practices do not violate any of these restrictions:
- Affiliates shall not make any false, misleading, or disparaging statements with respect to the Affiliate Program, Force, its employees, its customers, its Products & Services, or its Affiliates.
- Affiliates shall not create websites or advertisements that copy, imitate, or resemble the look and feel of Force's Products. Affiliates shall not copy Force's website or any portions thereof, including, without limitation, any of Force's trademarks or other intellectual property, and display them on their own site or subdomain or use them in any way without Force's prior express written consent.
- Affiliates shall not offer cash back, coupons, rewards or other incentives as part of their marketing efforts for the Affiliate Program.
- Affiliates shall not use traffic that is generated by, including, but not limited to, pay to click, pay to read, banner exchanges, click exchanges, cost-per-view advertising, pop-up/under, spam, purchased traffic, or similar methods without prior written consent from Force.
- Affiliates shall not use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the potential customer actually clicking on the Affiliate’s referral link.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring their tracking codes are working properly before sending traffic to Force's servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the Affiliate. Referral fees may be withheld, as determined in Force's sole discretion, for tracking errors caused by editing, masking, redirecting or tampering with affiliate links.
- Affiliates shall not bid on or use Force's trademarks or misspelled keywords for the purpose of pay-per-click on internet search engines without prior written consent from Force
- Affiliates shall not use Force's trademarks or misspelled keywords in their domain names.
- Affiliates shall not use redirected pages and links to send a potential customer to Force's website.
- Affiliates shall not engage in domain forwarding (i.e. purchasing a domain and setting it to forward directly to Force's website using an affiliate link).
- Affiliates shall not engage in the advertisement of business-opportunity websites or use marketing practices that attract fraudulent customers.
- Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing activity that may harm the reputation or credibility of Force, including using low-quality marketing materials, or advertising on any website that promotes violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or any illegal activities, or violates the intellectual property or other rights of a third party.
- Affiliates shall not send any email in violation of the federal CAN-SPAM statute, 15 U.S.C. 1571, et seq.
- Affiliates must include a physical mailing address and unsubscribe information for any marketing email sent promoting Force's Services.
- Affiliates shall make clear that they, not Force, are the sender of all marketing communications related to the promotion of Force's Services.
- Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing or promotional activities that violate applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
- Affiliates shall not market using facsimile, broadcast, telemarketing, text message marketing, or other offline marketing methods regarding Force or Force's Services without the express written consent of Force.
- Affiliates shall not use malware or spyware to market or promote Force's Services.
In Force's sole discretion, affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts or that are associated with any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity will be deactivated.
You may terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program at any time. You may discontinue your participation in the Affiliate Program by removing your affiliate links from your platforms and no longer promoting them. For accounting purposes, Force's system will retain Your account and personal information. By terminating your participation in the Affiliate Program, you waive your right to be paid any unpaid commissions below the minimum threshold and you assign (by way of future assignment) all of your rights and ownership of any commissions which we are holding to your account. You will not receive any commissions which are earned after the date of termination.
Upon termination, all rights granted to you shall immediately terminate.
6. Relationship between you and Force
Neither these Terms of Service nor your participation in the Affiliate Program creates any employment, independent contractor, agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between you and Force.
During the term of these Terms of Service and for one (1) year after it has expired or been terminated, You agree that You will not disparage Force, its officers, directors, or employees or otherwise take any action that could reasonably be expected to adversely affect Force's reputation. Under these Terms of Service, “disparage” includes, but is not limited to, any negative statement, whether written or oral, about Force, its officers, directors, or employees. You agree and acknowledge that this provision is a material term of the Terms of Service, the absence of which would have resulted in Force refusing to enter into this agreement.
8. Release and Authorization to Use Media
You grant Force permission to use any and all photographs taken by Force or its agents or employees, or submitted by You to Force (hereinafter “Photographs”) in any media (including, but not limited to, print, internet, film, television and no matter how distributed or published) for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising, promoting, and marketing of Force or any product or service sold and marketed by Force. You agree that this authorization to use Photographs may be assigned by Force to any other party, may be combined with other Photographs, sounds, text and graphics, and may be manipulated, cropped, altered or modified in Force's sole discretion. You agree not to make any monetary assessment against Force in exchange for the release under this section. You hereby release and forever discharge Force from any and all liability and from any damages. You further acknowledge and agree that this release is binding upon Your heirs and assigns and that the release is irrevocable.
9. Assumption of Risk
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Force, its present and future officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Sites from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms of Service by you or arising from or related to your use or misuse of the Affiliate Program.
11. Third Party Rights
The sections titled Limitation of Liability and Indemnification are solely for the benefit of Force and its present and future officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third-party providers to the Sites. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on their own behalf. Except as set forth herein, nothing express or implied in these Terms of Service is intended or implied to confer, and nothing herein shall confer, any rights, remedies, liabilities, or obligations whatsoever upon any person or entity. You may not assign your rights under these Terms of Service without Force's prior written consent.
12. Unlawful Activity; Termination of Access
13. Remedies for Violations
Force reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms of Service.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction; Disputes and Arbitration
15. Entire Agreement; Severability of Provisions; No Waiver
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement with respect to participation in the Affiliate Program. If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable by a court of law exercising proper jurisdiction, that provision shall be deemed severed from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability. No waiver of any provision hereof shall be valid unless in writing signed by the parties. Any failure to enforce any right or remedy hereunder shall not operate as a waiver of the right to enforce such right or remedy in the future or of any other right or remedy.
16. Changes to the Terms of Service
Force may review and update these Terms of Service at any time in our sole discretion and it is your responsibility to keep abreast of those changes. All changes are effective immediately when posted. Your continued participation in the Affiliate Program following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes which are binding on you, so please check this webpage periodically for updates.
17. Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service or the Affiliate Program, you may contact us at:
Force Turbos, LLC
2032 W 2200 S West Valley City, UT