Force Turbos' Lynx 850 Boondocker Turbo System is designed specifically for all Lynx 850 Boondocker units (2021-2022).
Our system is built to maximize the performance of your sled. This system is designed for 3-10 psi of boost.
With its lightweight design, the Lynx 850 Boondocker Turbo System adds less than 12 pounds.
The installation of the turbo system is simple and doesn’t require any modification of the chassis or re-flashing of the ECU.
Turbo System Includes:
Garrett Turbocharger with nickel coated oversized ported exhaust housing · Redline Fuel Controller · Upgraded Turbosmart Adjustable Wastegate · 2.5” Aluminum Charge Tube with Custom-designed Turbosmart Blow-off Valve · High-flow Aluminum Cold Air Intake Plenum · 4 Ply Silicone Connection Fittings · Stainless Steel Exhaust Components · Wiring Harness · Aluminum Airbox · Stainless Steel Oil Line.
Frequent system upgrade options:
Lynx 850 Boondocker
Lynx 850 Boondocker (2021-2022)
- This system will take your snowmobile from approx. 145 hp to approx. 200 hp and above with higher boost levels.
- Base fuel mapping included. Digital fuel controller tuning required for specific machine setup for optimum functionality.
- For diagnostics and tuning AFR and Boost gauges recommended.
- Turbo system comes preset at 3-10 psi with the ability to run up to 12 psi.
- Initial tank following turbo system install: 110 race fuel or equivalent
- Boost levels from 3-4lbs: 91 Octane with no more than 10% ethanol
- Boost levels from 5-7lbs: Mix of 50% 91 Octane (no more than 10% ethanol) with 50% 110 race fuel or equivalent
- Boost levels from 7lbs and up: 110 race fuel or equivalent
- Anticipate higher octane mixtures required for low elevation systems (from sea level to 3,000 feet)
Depending on boost levels, quality of fuel available, and other factors, the rider can consider experimenting with increased pump fuel ratios as long as you use extreme caution, and look for warning signs. Indicators and warning signs to look for to ensure your fuel mixture is in an acceptable range for proper engine operation can be: Engine detonation, loss of power, above normal engine temperatures, loose or broken spark plugs cause from detonation and general performance problems.
- Force Turbos systems come complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Force Turbos dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great success.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am - 5 pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions.