Reduced Sound Muffler
Force Turbo's “Reduced Sound Muffler” is designed specifically for all Force Turbo's G125 General turbo systems units.
Our Reduced Sound Muffler, working together with the G125 turbo system for your Polaris General, allows you to have all the power of a turbo with a stock like sound, making the use of the Turbo Performance system more enjoyable.
With no modifications to the machine, the Reduced Sound Muffler fits onto current General turbo system brackets and works with stock Polaris General muffler cover.
Reduced Sound Muffler includes the following:
Reduced Sound Muffler · Bed Limiter.
Frequent system upgrade options:
- RZR 1000 spark arrestor.
FAQ and answers Reduced Sound Muffler:
- The Reduced Sound Muffler takes the Force Turbos system to near stock sound.
- Tig welded 304 stainless. 2.5” inlet 2.5” outlet.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am – 5 pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions.
- Our goal is to have systems available for shipping within one to three business days. Feel free to call or email us to check availability and delivery options.
- The Reduced Sound Muffler and turbo systems come complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Force Turbos dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great success.
Average Installation Cost:
- We recommend using our online dealer locator to find resources in your area that can provide information on installation costs.
- See Warranty & Disclaimer here