*Due to overwhelming response, this product could have a lead time of 3 days before shipping.
SHIPS DECEMBER 15.
Force Turbos' Polaris 850 Patriot VCS is designed specifically for all Polaris 850 Patriot units, including the PRO-RMK 850 (2016-2020) and the RMK KHAOS 850.
Powered by the new, patent-pending Force Turbos AI VCS (Velocity Control System) technology, this system is designed to run at 6-10lbs PSI, and revolutionize how snowmobiles run turbo systems.
With its lightweight design, the Polaris 850 Patriot Turbo System adds less than 12 pounds.
The installation of the turbo system is simple and doesn’t require any modification of the chassis or re-flashing of the ECU.
Turbo System Includes:
Garrett Turbocharger · Redline Fuel Controller · Upgraded Turbosmart Adjustable Wastegate · 2.5” Aluminum Charge Tube with Custom-designed Turbosmart Blow-off Valve · High-flow Aluminum Cold Air Intake Plenum · 4 Ply Silicone Connection Fittings · Stainless Steel Exhaust Components · Wiring Harness · Aluminum Airbox · Stainless Steel Oil Line.
Frequent system upgrade options:
Polaris 850 Patriot
This turbo system was specifically designed for Polaris snowmobiles with the 850 Patriot engine.
- 2019 Polaris 850 PRO-RMK
- 2020 Polaris 850 PRO-RMK
Polaris 850 Patriot
While designed with the PRO-RMK in mind, this system was built for the 850 Patriot engine, and can be applied to any sled running that engine, including: RMK KHAOS, SKS 155, RMK EVO, Switchback PRO-S, Switchback XCR, Switchback Assault, and RUSH PRO-S.
- This system will take your snowmobile from approx. 174* hp to approx. 200hp and above with higher boost levels
- Base fuel mapping included. Digital fuel controller tuning required for specific machine setup for optimum functionality.
- For diagnostics and tuning AFR and Boost gauges recommended.
- Turbo system comes preset from 3-10psi with the ability to run up to 12 psi.
- 91 octance non-ethanol fuel is compatible. Force Turbos reccomends running race fuel for more reliable performance.
- Force Turbos systems come complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Force Turbos dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great success.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am - 5 pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions.