Force Turbos Polaris Axys 850 Turbo System is designed specifically for all Polaris Axys 850 units (2019-current).
The Polaris Axys 850 system is the best, most user-friendly turbo on the market with boost set at 6psi. With its lightweight design, it adds less than 12 pounds.
The installation of the turbo system is simple and doesn’t require any modification of the chassis or re-flashing of the ECU.
Polaris Axys 850 turbo system includes the following:
- Garret 2860 turbo
- Redline G3 Fuel Controller
- 2.5" aluminum charge tube with custom designed TurboSmart blow-off valve
- 3.0" aluminum cold air intake
- 4 ply silicone connection fittings
- Stainless steel downpipe
- Wiring harness
- Aluminum airbox
- Stainless steel oil line
Frequent system upgrade options:
- Clutching (not included with this system). See our clutch kit and component options to meet your needs.
- Gauge package for diagnostics and tuning, including AFR and Boost gauges (recommended).
- Turbo specific reeds.
Ships in 3 weeks.
Polaris 850 Patriot
This turbo system was specifically designed for Polaris snowmobiles with the 850 Patriot engine.
- 2019 Polaris 850 PRO-RMK
- 2020 Polaris 850 PRO-RMK
Polaris 850 Patriot
While designed with the PRO-RMK in mind, this system was built for the 850 Patriot engine, and can be applied to any sled running that engine, including: RMK KHAOS, SKS 155, RMK EVO, Switchback PRO-S, Switchback XCR, Switchback Assault, and RUSH PRO-S.
- This system will take your snowmobile from approx. 174* hp to approx. 200hp and above with higher boost levels
- Base fuel mapping included. Digital fuel controller tuning required for specific machine setup for optimum functionality.
- For diagnostics and tuning AFR and Boost gauges recommended.
- Turbo system comes preset at 6psi with the ability to run up to 12 psi.
- 91 octance non-ethanol fuel is compatible. Force Turbos reccomends running race fuel for more reliable performance.
- Force Turbos systems come complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Force Turbos dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great success.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am - 5 pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions.