Polaris Ranger® R100 Turbo System
Force Turbo's“R100” pump fuel turbo system is designed specifically for Polaris Ranger units from 2014 – 2018 (Passenger side mount stock muffler & Gen 1 Ranger body).
With a boost level of 6 psi and high-volume design, you are sure to get the additional horsepower you are looking for with minimal stress on the motor. Your Ranger will see a dramatic horsepower increase to the wheels from 55hp to near and above 100hp.
Turbo system includes the following:
Garrett Turbo · Dynojet Power Commander V · 2.5” aluminum charge tube & cold air intake · 4 ply silicone connection fittings · Stainless steel high flow turbo supply pipe and exhaust components · All necessary fittings, hoses, clamps and hardware · Fitted turbo heat shield · Sound reducing high flow performance muffler.
Frequent system upgrade options:
- Dynojet Auto Tune kits for Power Commander V.
- Power Commander POD-300 digital display.
- Clutching (not included with this system). See our offerings for clutch kit and component options to meet your needs.
FAQ and answers R100:
- The system takes your Ranger from 55hp at the wheels to near or above 100hp.
Base fuel mapping included. Digital fuel controller tuning required for specific machine setup for optimum functionality.
For diagnostics and tuning AFR and Boost gauges recommended.
- 6 psi low-pressure high-volume.
- 91 octane non-ethanol fuel is compatible.
- Sound reducing high flow performance muffler.
- The system performs well in all terrains and conditions, including sand, mud, desert, rock crawling and everyday use and adventure.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am - 5 pm to assist with any of your technical questions.
- Our goal is to have systems available for shipping within one to three business days. Feel free to call or email us to check availability and delivery options.
- Force Turbos' Systems come complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Force Turbos dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great success.
Average Installation Cost:
- We recommend using our online dealer locator to find resources in your area that can provide information on installation costs.
- See Warranty & Disclaimer here.
Diesel model availability
- We currently do not offer a turbo system for the Ranger diesel models.
- Free professional installation available on a limited number of Rangers. Must be able to deliver the machine to Idaho Falls, Idaho or Salt Lake City, Utah.