Polaris General® G125 Turbo System
Force Turbo's “G125” pump fuel turbo system is designed specifically for all Polaris General® 900 & 1000 units from 2016 - 2019.
With a boost level of 6 psi and high-volume design, you are sure to get the additional horsepower you are looking for with minimal stress on the motor. Your General will see a dramatic horsepower increase to the wheels from 68hp to near and above 120hp.
Turbo system includes the following:
- Garrett Turbo
- Dynojet® Power Commander V
- 2.5” aluminum charge tube & cold air intake
- 4 ply silicone connection fittings
- Stainless steel high flow turbo supply pipe and exhaust components
- All necessary fittings, hoses, clamps, and hardware
- Fitted turbo heat shield.
Frequent system upgrade options:
- Dynojet® Auto-Tune kits for Power Commander V.
- Power Commander® POD-300 digital display.
- Billet intakes 2.25”
- Reduced Sound Muffler
- Clutching (not included with this system). See our offerings for clutch kit and component options to meet your needs.
FAQ and answers G125:
- The system takes your General® from 68 hp at the wheels to near or above 120 hp.
- Base fuel mapping included. Digital fuel controller tuning required for specific machine setup for optimum functionality.
- For diagnostics and tuning AFR and Boost gauges recommended.
- 6 psi low-pressure high-volume.
- 91 octane non-ethanol fuel is compatible.
- High flow performance resonator. (Reduced Sound Muffler upgrade available).
- The system performs well in all terrains and conditions, including sand, mud, desert, rock crawling and everyday use and adventure.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am - 5 pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions.
- Our goal is to have systems available for shipping within one to three business days. Feel free to call or email us to check availability and delivery options.
- Force Turbo's turbo systems come complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Force Turbos dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great results.
- Installation Instructions
Average Installation Cost:
- We recommend using our online dealer locator to find resources in your area that can provide information on installation costs.
- See Warranty & Disclaimer here