Polaris RZR® "XPBT" Big Turbo System
Force Turbo's “XPBT” (“B” is for BIG) turbo system is designed specifically for all Polaris RZR XP Turbo units (2016-2019).
With a boost level of 7 psi and high-volume design, you are sure to get the additional horsepower you are looking for with minimal stress on the motor. Your RZR XP Turbo will see a dramatic horsepower increase to the wheels from 115-120hp to above 185 and near 225.
XPBT includes the following:
Garrett 2860RS Dual Ball bearing turbo · Stainless steel V-Band exhaust housing · Dynojet Power Vision fuel controller with base map · Dynojet Wide Band · 2.5” aluminum charge tube · 3.0” aluminum cold air intake · 4 ply silicone connection fittings · Stainless steel 3” exhaust with solid core flex bellows · Turbosmart external wastegate set base at 7 psi· Turbosmart custom blow off valve · Stainless steel long flow tube header design · All necessary fittings, hoses, clamps, and hardware · Fitted turbo heat shield.
Frequent system upgrade options:
- Bigger turbo
- Bigger injectors for higher boost
- Motor internal parts
- A divorced crank pressure tank
- Clutching (not included with this system). See our offerings for clutch kit and component options to meet your needs.
FAQ and answers XPBT:
- The system takes your Polaris RZR XP Turbo from 115-120 hp at the wheels to above 185 hp and near 225 hp on the stock motor and components.
Base fuel mapping included. Digital fuel controller tuning required for specific machine setup for optimum functionality.
For diagnostics and tuning AFR and Boost gauges recommended.
- 7 psi or higher
- At boost levels of 10psi or less, 91-octane non-ethanol fuel is compatible.
- Stainless steel 3” exhaust with solid core flex bellows.
- The system performs well in all terrains and conditions, including sand, mud, desert, rock crawling, and everyday use and adventure.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am - 5 pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions.
- Our goal is to have systems available for shipping within one to three business days. Feel free to call or email us to check availability and delivery options.
- Turbo system comes complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Force Turbos dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great success.
Average Installation Cost:
- We recommend using our online dealer locator to find resources in your area that can provide information on installation costs.
- See Warranty & Disclaimer here