*Due to overwhelming response, this product could have a lead time of 3 days before shipping.
Force Turbos' Polaris 800 Cleanfire H.O. Turbo System is designed specifically for all Polaris 800 Cleanfire H.O. units, including the RMK-PRO 800 (2016-2020).
Choose between the SI (Stock Injector Controller) or HO (High Output with Stock and Auxiliary Controller). The SI is meant to be run from 3-5lbs PSI, while the HO is designed for 6-10lbs PSI.
With its lightweight design, the Polaris 800 Cleanfire H.O. Turbo System adds less than 12 pounds.
The installation of the turbo system is simple and doesn’t require any modification of the chassis or re-flashing of the ECU.
Turbo System Includes:
Garrett Turbocharger · Redline Fuel Controller · Upgraded Turbosmart Adjustable Wastegate · 2.5” Aluminum Charge Tube with Custom-designed Turbosmart Blow-off Valve · High-flow Aluminum Cold Air Intake Plenum · 4 Ply Silicone Connection Fittings · Stainless Steel Exhaust Components · Wiring Harness · Aluminum Airbox · Stainless Steel Oil Line.
Frequent system upgrade options:
Polaris 800 Cleanfire H.O.
This turbo system was specifically designed for Polaris snowmobiles with the 800 Cleanfire H.O. engine.
- 2016 Polaris 800 Axys
- 2017 Polaris 800 Axys
- 2018 Polaris 800 Axys
- 2019 Polaris 800 Axys
- 2020 Polaris 800 PRO-RMK
Polaris 800 Cleanfire H.O.
While designed with the PRO-RMK in mind, this system was built for the 800 Cleanfire H.O. engine, and can be applied to almost any sled running that engine, including: RMK KHAOS, SKS 155, RMK EVO, Switchback PRO-S, Switchback XCR, Switchback Assault, and RUSH PRO-S.
- This system will take your snowmobile from approx. 145 hp to approx. 200 hp and above with higher boost levels.
- Base fuel mapping included. Digital fuel controller tuning required for specific machine setup for optimum functionality.
- For diagnostics and tuning AFR and Boost gauges recommended.
- Turbo system comes preset from 3-10 psi with the ability to run up to 12 psi.
- 91 octance non-ethanol fuel is compatible. Force Turbos recommends running race fuel for more reliable performance.
- Force Turbos systems come complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Force Turbos dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great success.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am - 5 pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions.