Polaris Axys Ballistic Low Elevation (LE) Turbo System
Force Turbos “Ballistic LE” turbo system is designed specifically for all Polaris Axys units (2016-2019) for those who ride in low elevation areas.
Our low elevation turbo system differs for other manufacturer’s systems because it uses a 2.5” aluminum charge tube, proprietary custom sized turbo for consistent back pressure, high-volume 3.0” downpipe with muffler, added secondary injectors between throttle bodies and reeds, turbo specific reeds and an adjustable fuel controller with automatic elevation compensation.
Ballistic LE includes the following:
- Proprietary custom sized Garrett 2860 turbo for low elevation Tunable Redline G3 Fuel Controller · 2.5” aluminum charge tube with custom designed Turbo Smart blow-off valve · 3.0” aluminum cold air intake · 4 ply silicone connection fittings · Billet aluminum intakes · Stainless downpipe and inlet pipe · Fuel pump · Plug and play wiring · Aluminum airbox · Turbo specific reeds · Turbosmart adjustable wastegate actuator · Gauge Package (Boost and AFR, including mounting bracket) ·Stainless steel oil line · High end double ribbed constant-tension clamps.
FAQ and answers Ballistic LE:
- Performance expectations:
- 170-200 hp at the track, depending on boost levels.
- Boost Level:
- The system is preset at 3 psi and can be run up to 7 psi.
- Fuel considerations:
- Force Turbos always recommends 110 octane fuel. 91 non-ethanol fuel is compatible with more in-depth knowledge of turbo system and machine set up.
- Stainless steel downpipe with muffler.
- The system performs well at low elevation areas.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am – 5 pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions.
- Our goal is to have systems available for shipping within one to three business days. Feel free to call or email us to check availability and delivery options.
- Force Turbos come complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Force Turbos dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great success.
Average Installation Cost:
- We recommend using our online dealer locator to find resources in your area that can provide information on installation costs.
- See disclaimer for details.