Downpipe with low elevation reduced sound muffler
Force Turbo's turbo downpipe with reduced sound muffler is designed specifically for all Polaris Axys and Ski-Doo 850 units (2016-2019) for those who ride in low elevation areas and that have a Force Turbos's system.
Our low elevation high-volume 3” stainless steel downpipe with reduced sound muffler is the perfect companion for your Force Turbos system if you ride in flatlands. Enjoy lower noise level, less heat, and no boost creep.
Assembly includes the following:
3.0” stainless steel downpipe with reduced sound muffler · All bolts necessary.
Frequent system upgrade options:
- Boost tee.
- Adjustable Turbosmart wastegate.
FAQ and answers Ballistic LE:
- Performance expectations:
- Our new downpipe for low elevation will improve the performance of your Force Turbos's turbo system in low elevation riding conditions by opening up the exhaust waves and exhaust flow;· stabilizes your boost level when running 6 psi or more; by opening up the flow of the exhaust you will notice less boost creep, keeping the tune of your sled within correct bounds; and reducing sound through a resonated exhaust flow.
- The downpipe with reduced sound muffler performs well at low elevation areas.
- Our experienced staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am – 5 pm MST to assist with any of your technical questions.
- Our goal is to have our downpipe with reduced sound muffler available for shipping within one to three business days. Feel free to call or email us to check availability and delivery options.
- Force Turbos's turbo downpipe with reduced sound muffler comes complete with instructions and live technical support for proper installation. To maximize the effectiveness of your system we highly recommend installation by a certified Force Turbos dealer or performance shop. However, it is not uncommon for a DIY enthusiast with good mechanical skills, knowledge, and tools to perform the installation with great success.
Average Installation Cost:
- We recommend using our online dealer locator to find resources in your area that can provide information on installation costs.
- See disclaimer for details.